Saturday, November 20, 2010

This is wat creepy thinking is....from on of my relatives

Myself and one guy from our relatives used to be close to each other and let his name is 'C'.Once there happened this incident that c's brother-in-law came to c's house where in c's mother also is staying with him.In the evening she came to me and asked to get some agarbathis.I then asked her to tell to C as C is there in the house.I used to assist her to take veggies when C is out of house.As C is staying in house that day,i asked her to tell to him.She replied that C is not feeling well and even doesnt want to ask C's brother-in-law as he is from a rich family.I then got angry but still took the money and bought a packet of agarbathis and went to C's house to give them.When i opened the door, what i cud see is a rediculous thing.C and his brother-in-law is having a jovial chatting.Then i checked his temperature, eveything was normal.

While returning back,when i asked him whether he need any tablets he then pretended as if he's having fever and asked me to get some crocin.I then came back with crocin which i bought with my money.Actually he took the crocin to keep as stock for furture use to save money.

I dont want to tell how bad my situation is at that time.Taking this as a advantage peole are so obnoxious and creepy minded.What can we do with these people.Even when they come to our funeral, they'll come as if they wanted to console our people but they'll come with an intension of having the lunch to save money for a day.Such was the behaviour of people.

Literally wanted to cut them into pieces with an axe.

No comments:

Post a Comment